Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Surgery tomorrow

Okay...here we go... I've got my surgery scheduled for tomorrow at 12:30 pm. They're going to remove my gallbladder and take a larger biopsy of my liver. I really hope I feel better afterward.

It's been a crazy few days, trying to prepare to be out of work for a week. Plus, some of my coworkers are pains in the ass. There's one girl who I really just wanted to smack! She decides, out of the blue, to train me on a new function less than a week before my surgery...and expects me to be up and running, working the report! Well...there was just no way! I had all my regular duties, plus trying to get OIs (operating instructions) written, plus tying up loose ends before I'm on leave. She kept nagging, and nagging and finally I had to speak to my boss about it.

ARGH! I can't think straight. I'm finally done with everything here and I just want to go home and enjoy my last night before I won't be able to hold my baby for a week or two (no lifting anything over 10 pounds after surgery).

Signing off for now...

No comments: