Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wow...aren't I a slacker!

Hello again! Sorry it's been so long. There's been a lot going on. It took a while to get going again after my surgery. I guess the older you get, the longer recovery takes. We also found out that my mother-in-law has Stage IV Melanoma. She was in the hospital for 2 weeks, and they finally started chemo last week. She's home now, and feeling okay...we're just keeping our fingers crossed and praying for a miracle that she beats this. Then we had 2 Thanksgivings...one at the hospital with my mother-in-law on Thursday, and then one at our house with my parents on Friday. It was a busy weekend. :)

Since then it's been a whirlwind of work, Cub Scout meetings, PREP classes to get Jason ready for receiving his First Holy Communion, getting ready for Christmas, etc. I've just had no time to get on here and blog!

No comments: