Monday, April 10, 2006

It figures...

Old post...from another blog site...

So...my step-daughter is home on leave from the Army. Shortly after she got home, we shared some good news with her, but told her to keep it quiet, because we wanted to tell my other step-daughter and our son personally. She swore she would keep the secret. Well...we found out recently that she posted the news on her MySpace journal and, of course, my other step-daughter (who we haven't seen since Christmas as she's 15 and would rather do anything than spend time with her parents) read the older step-daughter's journal and not only knows...but told their mother. I can't believe this. Well...at least we get to tell our son that he's going to be a big brother finally. My parents, sister and niece are coming for Easter and that's when we're going to tell him. He's 5...and has been asking for a little baby brother or sister for 1.5 years now. Surpise! We're due in November! :)

No comments: