Thursday, August 25, 2005

So this is what menopause feels like...

Old post...transferred from another blog site...

Well, I guess I shouldn't say that really. I've not seen a doctor. I've not been diagnosed. What I have been is unable to conceive our second child. Our son wants a baby brother. I just turned 39...and we've been trying for almost 6 months with no luck. I've always gotten pregnant very easily in the past, so what the hell is going on??

Well...I can only assume it's the start of menopause. My cycles started getting shorter. Last month, it was 3 days shorter. This month it was 6 days shorter. Eventually, I will just have my period all the time! Yuck!

So that's it. I throw in the proverbial towel. Going forward, we're just gonna fool around for the fun of it!

On other topics...the beautiful State of Florida is preparing for the arrival of Katrina. I may be out of the path of this one, but we're still gonna have a crappy weekend. I guess we'd better rent some movies!

Okay...I'm outta here!

No comments: